Everything Ombre has really been popular for the past years and until now, the trend is still much alive. And because maybe people are tired of ombres’ but are too in love to let go, they added a new spice to by incorporating other things to the trend. Like the colored ombre where a lot of women are using different colors in their hair from blue to pink to purple and for our nails, a little sparkle and glitter always makes our day happier! So here it is guys, the glitter ombre nails!
Spring may just have started but it does not keep us from wishing that summer would come fast much more than stop us from dipping into the pool! Just the thought of the hot weather and fabulous tan makes me want to sleep in whole Spring and just wake up till Mr. Sun is out everyday!
But before you strut that fabulous swimsuit, think about your crowning glory first! Have you been having dry and coarse hair everytime you finished swimming? Well you’re not alone girl, almost all of us have experienced super dry hair whilst enjoying the dip in the pool.
First things first, the pool water will suck out the moisture in your hair so having an extra layer of defense is a smart move and the best way to do that is to apply conditioner after you shower and before you jump in the pool. But don’t rinse it, leave the conditioner on while you enjoy swimming.
I think I got busy writing about all the girl stuff that I forgot to write something for our male readers! Forgive me, there’s just too many things to write about and I’ll make it up to you. Well, enough of my sentiments as I got 4 cute looks for our dear men this Spring!
Outdoor slippers, jeans and stylish cardigans are the three things that shouldn’t be absent in your closet. What’s good about these pieces is you can wear them till summer and you can keep them in your closet when winter comes and take it out after the cold weather. Men are sometimes picky with their clothes but I tell you guys, you’ll never go wrong with the looks above. If you can’t find anything you like, buy something that’s closest to these pieces. Don’t forget to take a picture of yourself and tag us in the comments!
1. Purple hair. Today, a lot fo our celebrities and even simple women and men opt for blonde hair and some even add color, greens, blues and the popular purple hair! I’m still holding on to my dark blonde but I’m considering this hair trend though.
2. Colored mascara. The colored mascara is so back and we love it! I remembered purchasing my first two colored mascara in blue and green. I used it all the time that the products didn’t last long enough, yeah, I used it all the time! And yes, I’m going to purchase again!
3. Matte Lips. I’m sure this trend never really left eventhough sparkly and glossy lips are becoming a trend. I’m still one of those women who loves matte looks in face, blush and lips! Nude and red matte lipsticks are the most popular colors!
4. Braids. The heat of the sun is making us want to just pull our hair up but who says we’re just gonna do the famous top knot? Add beauty to your look by adding halo or fishtail braids to your hairstyle!
Intergalactic Fashion has invaded the earth and yes, we could actually be Star Trek-inspired minus the quirky hairstyles! Galaxy design and prints are very nice to look at and they can actually be paired with anything. Now who wants to go to space?
I think I’ve done writing a studded nail art design post so we will feature another badass, its brother, studded spikes! Love the idea of incorporating different colors in different nail art designs as I would’ve pictured only black and white combination all the time. Although I am a big fan of studded things, I must admit I haven’t tried a spiked nail art design. How about you, would you dare to wear this trend?
Denims has been in the spotlight for a very long time and it never fade away. I used to have denim jumpsuit and skirts when I was young but I have left all of it in my childhood. Now that I’m a grown woman, Denims are hard to ignore especially when they make you look beautiful! Denim dresses looks good with flat sandals and ponytails, but you can experiment in any looks as they are versatile pieces. I might buy denim dresses the next time I’m going shopping!
1. Spend less on nail polish or mani/pedi appointments. If you’re not a big fan of gel polish or if you don’t have the extra money to buy DIY gel polish at home, then nail oils are your bestfriend. Some oils make your cuticle and nail halth better that it prevents the polish to chip.
3. Now that Mr. Sun is out, it doesn’t mean you should take out all your money too in buying beauty products, go for multi-purpose ones like a tinted moisturizer that has sunscreen or a shampoo and conidtioner in one, you can save a lot by just doing this step!
The hottest nail colors for Spring 2013 are revealed! Majority of the colors are bright and we love that! My personal favorites are the silver glitters and pastel colors! These colors are staying for the whole season so stack ‘em up!