1. Purple hair. Today, a lot fo our celebrities and even simple women and men opt for blonde hair and some even add color, greens, blues and the popular purple hair! I’m still holding on to my dark blonde but I’m considering this hair trend though.
2. Colored mascara. The colored mascara is so back and we love it! I remembered purchasing my first two colored mascara in blue and green. I used it all the time that the products didn’t last long enough, yeah, I used it all the time! And yes, I’m going to purchase again!
3. Matte Lips. I’m sure this trend never really left eventhough sparkly and glossy lips are becoming a trend. I’m still one of those women who loves matte looks in face, blush and lips! Nude and red matte lipsticks are the most popular colors!
4. Braids. The heat of the sun is making us want to just pull our hair up but who says we’re just gonna do the famous top knot? Add beauty to your look by adding halo or fishtail braids to your hairstyle!
Getting older is inevitable and there’s nothing we can do but to embrace aging and just let it be. But that doesn’t mean you should just look your age, instead embrace those fine lines and thinning hair and work your way to a more matured and beautiful you. Our hair is not called our crowning glory for nothing, when we have a good hair day, we all tend to be happier. So avoid a bad hair day as here are hairstyles that suits women at any age they are in! Older and better!
1. Be bold, go bright or dark! Bold lips doesn’t mean you would go on slathering neons and light colored lippies, you can go dark too like crimson and plum, which by the way is so “in” today, and still go bold! When you’re going through something, it will automatically reflect in your face. So don’t let the world bring you down, instead, face it and woman up!
2. Let loose! Just because sleek hair is a trend of today, doens’t mean you have to do it every single time you go out of the house. Take off tha tpin and band and let your hair loose. loose waves shouts one thing, sexayyyyy!
3. Fake the glow! Okay, I know it says fake but I also know you will agree to me that there are just those days wherein you feel gloomy and not so beautiful and most all, you feel blue. Grab that concealer, highlighter and powder blush, you’ll look flushed and blushed in no time! Don’t let boo-hoo days get the most out of you!
Gone are the days when the only hot lip color and bold color was red. Now, even violet, plum and fuschia are so in today! So the next time you visit the makeup aisle, be sure to grab a lipstick or two in bold shades people would never thought you ‘ll be wearing! Surprise them!
For sure you have already taken the hint that 2013 is the year for bold colors and anything colorful! Basic french tip has been given a boost and neon colors are used instead of the simple white polish. And yes, we love it!
Straight and Sleek Hair: Dry and frizzy hair was never attractive to look at, it signifies unhealthiness. I’ve always adored the bouncy hairstyles, the bedhead look and the sweetly tousled hair but for this year, a straight and sleek mane is a trend!
Full Thick Eyebrows: Gone were those days where eyebrows were just one liners. The thicker the eyebrows are, the better. But this doesn’t mean that you will just leave your unruly brows as it is, make it look better by plucking some stray hairs.
Colorful Eyeshadow: I have to say this again, the brighter, the bolder, all the way better! I just bought another bright eyeshadow palette, yellows, blues and pinks, and yes, I am going to wear them tonight!
Nude Nails: I am a bit guilty about this 2013 trend. I did paint my nails the lightest pink but then I always went back to red or black or something dark. I have nothing against nude nails or the lighter shades, as it is better when you’re travelling because chips and cracks aren’t so visible compared to dark polishes but still, I’ve always loved the dark ones.
I couldn’t get enough of Kelly Osbourne’s look during Grammy Awards so here’s another post focused on the details of the overall look of Kelly. Prepare yourself to be WOWed!
Kelly was all smiles in the red carpet which made her look even more beautiful. I love how radiantly gorgeous she looks with her black dress. Her now slim physique was emphasized because of the cutouts in the dress. Her hard work really did paid off!
From black to blonde to gray to lavender, whatever her hair color is, nobody’s stopping Kelly from looking good, not even hair color. A sleek long, lavender hairstyle with a big bow and cutout back, she’s definitely bringing the sexy back!
Nail Art Enthusiasts, hurrah! We’ve been waiting what’s the next nail art of Kelly and yes, it is related to Valentine’s day ladies! Kelly is rocking a Heart French Tip Nail Art! Another addition to our must-do nail art design.
Bohemian Love Affair: What’s nice about bohemian style is you can actually try different things, wear different styles without looking overboard. This wrap-around braid with wavy curls hairstyle will truly be appreciated this Valentine’s Day!
The Heart-Shaped Braid: Babes in Hairland made this very stylish two braid heart shaped hairstyle that will not just wow your partner but all the people you pass by, that’s for sure! Walk in love ladies!
Braid Lover: For those who can’t get enough of braids, a simple side fishtail or even a simple braid would take you the extra mile. You can look rugged and romantic at the same time depending on your outfit, either a dress or a faded jeans!
Retro Woman: Last but not the least, for those who wants to achieve a vintage hairstyle without taking so much time. It is simple, fast and beautiful! Finish your look with three coats of mascara and a matte red lipstick. Now from what decade are you from?
If you have recently read vogue or any online beauty and fashion websites, I am pretty sure you all know what I am talking about! Yes ladies, we are still in the first month of 2013 and yet they already sealed the deal and made Karlie Kloss’ harstyle the cut of the year. According to Yahoo Shine, “Kloss’ cut is defined by its just-above-the-shoulder, uniform length, which is a big contrast to her previous long and wavy hair”. It also called as Karlie cut or chop but Kloss’ cut is the most popular of all the names given to her new look. What do you think about this hairstyle? Would you chop of your locks and go for the official 2013 hairstyle? But I would surely agree that Karlie Kloss looks fabulous with her new short cut!
Our Favorite Hairstyle! I know majority of girls if not all are a huge fan of top buns and braids, so what happens if these two are combined? A rockin’ hairstyle! And nobody does it better than one of our favorite newborn vampire Elena, Nina Dobrev in real life. Beautiful Hairtsyle and Beautiful Woman, a deadly combination!
Having a gorgeous hair is important, it isn’t called crowning glory for no reason. And because of today’s fast growing need to look good, people would do anything to look their best. A healthy hair is very nice to look at, but how can you achieve that? Here are gorgeous tips on how to have gorgeous hair:
Gorgeous Tip #1: Keep your hair cut and color up to date! Sure you love to keep your long locks or that favorite color of yours that you have been sporting since high school years, but things change, people change and so should your hair! As this is a drastic change for you, consult a Professional Stylist so you will know what cut and color suits you best. Then add a few touches of your own. It’s never too late to change, ladies!
Gorgeous Tip #2: When you already have the prefect cut and color, maintain it! I know we all have that favorite shampoo or conditioner we always use but what if your hair needs more? It would be great to use products that suits your hair and don’t forget to spoil them once in a while with a good blowout!
Gorgeous Tip #3: Take care of your hair, less styling, less damage. Blowdrying, ironing, curling and lots of styling can damage your hair. So whenever you get the chance to skip styling, then let your hair breathe and let it down.
Gorgeous Tip #5: Spend money in high-quality products! There are lots of cheap and expensive hair products in the market so go for ones that are tested and proven that works. Don’t buy products that has harsh chemicals in it, it will surely damage your hair.