We can still feel the summer heat this July and yes, it’s not yet too late to try on some really bright and loud nail polish. We got the info straight from Allure magazine’s July issue on the rainbow manicure. We hear it’s all about learning your color theory. Let’s see if it works:
First, let’s look at some of the pointers from Allure magazine:
- Choose only three similar shades (acqua, blue, green) and paint on different fingers.
- Simple is best. Just use standard polish formulas and avoid going for different textures like matte, sheer, or glitter.
- Don’t go overboard with too many different colors. Instead of looking chic, you will end up looking cheap.
Some suggested color patterns:
- Acqua, Navy Blue, and apple green
- Red, Pink and Coral
- Yellow, orange red, orange
- Violet, Navy Blue, and Purple
You can always experiment on your own to mix and match colors. For a wide selection of colors from different brands, you can always visit our online store. Enjoy the last few weeks of sun, sand, and sea!