Lately, I’ve been wanting to post so many things on nails. I thought it would be a good idea to get the top nail care products since we all know how much we should keep our nails (and hands too!) healthy and beautiful.
1. KIEHL’S IMPERIALE MOISTURIZING CUTICLE TREATMENT - at only $17, you can enjoy a rich balm with loads of vitamin e, avocado oil, vitamin a, and squalene. These ingredients help maintain healthy looking nails.
2. OPI NAIL ENVY SOFT & THIN - The toughest of nail hardeners, OPI’s nail envy costs about $17 a piece. This product is great for those who have brittle or weak nails. It contains copper, magnesium, and calcium-ingredients that can truly toughen up your nails.
3. CUTEX QUICK AND GENTLE NAIL POLISH REMOVER – This nail polish remover doesn’t leave any mess. You just have to open the jar, dip your fingers, and the nail polish is gone in an instant. It also doesn’t contain any harmful chemicals that can leave your nails dry and weak. For only $2.50, you get your polish removed in as easy as 1-2-3!
4. CND SOLARSPEED SPRAY – Creative Nail Design has come up with the perfect nail dryer that works in a flash. For only $20, you’re assured that your nail polish is already dry before you do that next chore.
5. SEPHORA NAIL AND INGROWN CLIPPER – This product is great for hangnails and shaping your toenails. It costs $18 and is very sharp so you have to be extra careful when using this product.
So there you have it, these are your top 5 nail care products that can help you achieve healthy looking nails!